- Rear air ride suspensions now options on Kenworth K270 and K370 cabovers. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/11/2013, p7
The article offers information on Hendrickson rear air ride suspensions for Kenworth's K270 and K370 medium-duty cabovers.
- Ramp-ready Vantraax Introduced by Hendrickson. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p34
Describes the Ramp-Ready Slider system from Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems Division. Key features of the system; Advantages of the slider.
- Hendrickson Airteck[supï¿½] Front Air Suspension Now Available on Freightliner Classic XL. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p17
No abstract available.
- Tuned tractor-trailer suspensions boost stability. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p108
The article evaluates the new tractor and trailer suspension systems from Hendrickson Truck Systems Group including the 1+1=3 integrated tractor and trailer suspension, the PRIMAAX heavy-duty air-ride rear suspension, TIREMAAX EC system.
- UltraShift gets park pawl option. // Fleet Owner;Jan2008, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates UltraShift highway value (HV) from Eaton Corp.
- Freightliner now offers upgraded Eaton shifters on some trucks. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/18/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the Eaton Cobra Shifter from Eaton which is available on select models of vocational truck from Freightliner.
- Hendrickson unveils shock-less trailer air suspension and rubber severe-duty truck suspension. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;3/21/2013, p9
The article previews several products from suspension manufacturer Hendrickson including the Zero-Maintenance Damping (ZMD) ride technology for trailers and the ULTIMAXX severe-duty rubber suspension for vocational trucks.
- Hendrickson announces an array of new truck, trailer products. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p74
Introduces new products introduced by Hendrickson at its headquarters in Woodridge, Illinois. HTB rear air suspension for Class 8 trucks; Composilite FX, a non-steering lift axle for trucks and trailers; High-capacity version of HAULMAAX suspension; Walking beam air suspension for use in dump,...
- Redi-Mix airs out suspension specs. // Concrete Products;Jan2006, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p54
The article reports on Hendrickson Truck Suspension Systems' extension of its Primaax heavy duty air suspension geared for rear discharge mixers. The 2006 shipment of the rear discharge version follows field testing by representative operators including Redi-Mix Concrete. The popularity of...