Mitsubishi's FK260 leads way
- Fuso reenters Class 3 market. Wise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p26
The article evaluates several trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America including the Class 6 FK 200 and FK 260 and the Class FM 330 model.
- Mitsubishi Fuso brings back Class 3 and shows off upgrades to Class 4 through 7 trucks for 2008. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2007, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.'s line of trucks for 2008.
- Easy riding. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Aug2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p43
The article evaluates the Mitsubishi Fuso FE 125 truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Offer New Long-Wheelbase Class 3. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/10/2013, p1
The article evaluates the Class 3 Canter FE125 cabover truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Body option cuts 1,000 lbs. from Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FE130. // Fleet Owner;Oct2014, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p1
The article offers brief information on Canter FE130 work truck from commercial trucks manufacturer Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Major changes for '08. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Jul2007, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the FE 2008 cab models from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- MITSUBISHI FUSO. // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p62
The article evaluates Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America's line of Class 3-7 cabovers, and provides information on key features, including the return of the Class 3FE 120 model to the line, ergonomically designed cabs, and car-like controls wherever possible.
- Ten years hard labour. // Motor Equipment News;Dec2015/Jan2016, p35
The article evaluates the Fuso trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso debuts higher-GVW Class 3 truck. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Apr2014, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p40
The article reports on the launch of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.'s Canter FE130 Class 3 truck at the 2014 National Truck Equipment Association Work Truck Show.