GM expands power, torque
- 2009 Sierra HD trucks built to work. // Southeast Farm Press;10/1/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p18
The article reviews the 2009 Sierra heavy-duty trucks from General Motors Corp.
- 2014 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 4WD. Fender, Albert // Wilson County News;8/20/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 34, p14D
The article evaluates Sierra Denali 1500 4WD truck by Detroit, Michigan based automaker General Motors Corp.
- GM's Hybrid Silverado Truck Sips Fuel but Lacks Giddyup. Blackett, Thom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/12/2009, Vol. 262 Issue 2, p16
The article evaluates the Hybrid Silverado Truck from General Motors.
- GM promises to fix parts shortages. Thompson, Chrissie // Automotive News;2/22/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6400, p30
The article presents information on a discussion between General Motors Co.'s executives and its dealers at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) convention.
- GMC Sierra defines professional grade. // Western Farm Press;11/3/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p22
The article evaluates the 2008 GMC Sierra truck from General Motors Corp.
- New Sierra Denali delivers balance of performance, fuel economy. // Western Farm Press;1/2/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p20
The article evaluates the Sierra Denali truck from General Motors Corp.
- 2009 Sierra HD trucks built to work. // Western Farm Press;10/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p21
The article evaluates the 2009 Sierra HD lineup 2500HD and 3500HD heavy-duty trucks from General Motors Corp.
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid offers fuel economy, towing power. // Southwest Farm Press;3/10/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p21
The article evaluates the Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid truck from General Motors Corp.
- 2008 GMC Canyon. // Landscape & Irrigation;Oct2007, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p38
The article evaluates the 2008 GMC Canyon model enhancements for commercial products including regular cab, crew cab body styles and inline engines from General Motors Corp.