- Utility Wagon. // Fire Chief;Dec2010, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p60
A preview of the Remote Evacuation and Deployment (RED) Wagon from Summit Fire Apparatus is presented.
- Summit's New Tanker. // Fire Chief;Oct2011, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p58
The article offers brief information on the new tanker built on a Freightliner chassis from Summit Fire Apparatus.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;May2011, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p155
The article features several fire-fighting vehicles, including a rescue truck by Summit Fire Apparatus, the PIERCE pumper and the Rescue 1 rescue truck.
- Convergence Communications, Pierce Manufacturing, Dell, Safety Vision, Motorola, Garmin, CODE 3. // Emergency Management;Winter2008, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p56
The article evaluates the Eureka Fire Protection District's (EFPD) Missouri Fire Region C Mutual Aid Mobile Command Center in Missouri.
- MCVs have come a long way. Careless, James // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the advanced mobile command vehicles from LDV Inc. and offers information on the special additional features, modern amenities, application, performance, capacity and advantages.
- PORSCHE TRAINEES HAND BUILD EMERGENCY VEHICLE. // Motor Equipment News;Jul2007, p22
The article features the Cayenne emergency vehicle, developed in Germany by a group of 15 trainees of Porsche AG in Stuttgart.
- Emergency communications vehicle for public safety. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct2007, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p60
The article evaluates the mobile emergency communications vehicle from Spacenet Inc.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jan2010, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p166
The article evaluates equipment for fire prevention including an air/light truck from Summer Fire Apparatus, a pumper tanker from American LaFrance and a pumper from Marion.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2008, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p92
The article evaluates several firefighting vehicles including the light-duty walk-in rescue unit from E-ONE Inc., the Renegade TM-5100 twin-agent truck from Crash Rescue Equipment Service Inc., and the custom stainless-steel heavy rescue from Summit Fire Apparatus company.