- Smeal Introduces Wildland Engine. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;4/27/2011, p2
The article offers brief information on the Type-III wildland engine from Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.
- Smeal Debuts 5-Section Aerial Platform. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;11/30/2011, p3
The article informs about the 1000/1000 aerial platform, designed for use at high-rise fires, from Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.
- SMEALS' TRACTOR-DRAWN AERIAL. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p3
The article evaluates the Tractor Drawn Aerial from Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.
- Aerial Platform. // Fire Chief;Dec2011, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p50
The article offers brief information on the aerial platform from Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.
- THIS IS HOW WE BUILD RESPECT. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p120
The article offers information on several products manufactured by U.S. company Smeal Fire Apparatus including the FP-4 Stabilizing System, the Ergonomic Hose Loader, and the QL-12 Electrical System.
- Spartan Motors completes acquisition of Smeal Fire Apparatus. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/3/2017, p1
The article provides details regarding the acquistion of fire apparatus manufacturer Smeal Fire Apparatus by speciality chassis and vehicle manufacturer Spartan Motors.
- Spartan Motors To Acquire Fire Apparatus Maker Smeal. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/13/2016, p1
The article reports on plans of the automobile design firm Spartan Motors USA Inc. to acquire fire apparatus maker Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.; and presents views of Daryl Adams, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Spartan Motors, on plans to add Smeal's industry-leading product portfolio to Spartan's.
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Feb2008, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p135
The article provides news briefs on companies and associations related to the fire fighting and emergency medical services trades. From 2006 to 2008, Georgia-Pacific provided over $200,000 in grants to U.S. fire departments. The Smeal Fire Apparatus Co. has launched an updated and expanded Web...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jul2011, Vol. 164 Issue 7, p96
The article features several fire trucks, including one from SVI Trucks, and two from Smeal Fire Apparatus.