ALLMAND'S EPL LIGHT TOWER
- Brotherly love. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p41
Reports that Allmand Bros. Inc. has redesigned its backhoe line-up including the TLB-535.
- Tractors Offer Rear PTO, Mechanical 4-Wheel Drive and More. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p18
Evaluates a line of utility tractors from Allmand. Features of the tractor; Engine features; Applications.
- Allmand Celebrates 75th Anniversary. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/21/2012, p10
The article announces the 75th anniversary celebration of Allmand Bros. in 2012.
- Allmand Associates expands mold making. // Plastics News;8/19/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p14
Reports on tool maker and molder Allmand Associates Inc.'s plan to purchase additional space in Livonia, Michigan. Consolidation and expansion of mold-making operations; Business specialization; Use of computer-aided design and engineering tools.
- SHO IT OFF WITH NEW LIGHT STAND. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p20
Evaluates the Allmand Port-A-Lite metal halide light stand. Features of the light system; Benefits for rental companies of offering the product.
- Untitled. // International Construction;Dec97, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p26
Introduces Night-Lite, a series of portable light towers from United States-based Allmand Brothers. Details on the Night-Lite engine generator package.
- Backhoe Design Reduces Friction, Extends Service Intervals. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p20
Introduces the TLB 325 compact tractor loader from Allmand Bros. Specification of the engine; Key features; Maximum lift capacity.
- Better backhoe. // International Construction;Nov97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p104
Describes Allmand Bros.'s modified version of its Contractor tractor loader backhoe. Engine options of the product; Maximum lift force of the backhoe.
- Maker Claims New Concrete Breakers Are Up to Eight Times Faster Than Jack Hammers. Angelo, William // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/06/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 9, p33
Presents information on a line of concrete breakers introduced by Allmand Bros. Inc. Features of the device; Capabilities; Price.