HENDRICKSON'S FIREMAAX SUSPENSION
- Lighter trailer suspension. // Overdrive;Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p72
The article evaluates the Intraax AANL 23,000 low-ride or liftable integrated trailer suspension from Hendrickson International Corp.
- Air suspension enhanced. // Fleet Owner;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the Primaax EX truck air suspension system from Hendrickson International Corp.
- Smooth Sailing. Abelson, Paul // Concrete Producer;Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p40
The article presents a comparison of vehicle suspension products including the Primaax air-ride rear suspension from Hendrickson International, the Meritor Air Link from Arvin Meritor and the AMS40TAA front-tandem suspension from Simard Suspensions.
- Hendrickson expands suspension products. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates several suspension products from the company Hendrickson International, including the Softek Plus, Vocational Airtek and HNP wheel end.
- Benefits of a Networked Chassis. Sutton, Mike // Ward's Auto World;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates the Intelligent Wheel Dynamics (IWD) suspension system from ZF Friedrichshafen.
- KMS. // Motorcycle Product News;Oct2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p44
The article evaluates the throttle spring from KMS Performance.
- ArvinMeritor offers ProTec HMIS Series. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p47
The article evaluates the Meritor ProTec High Mobility Independent Suspensions (HMIS) Series from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- Exit Shocks For Can-Am Outlander. Lawrence, Shad // ATV Rider;Dec2010, Issue 73, p84
The article evaluates the Exit Suspension shocks for the Can-Am Outlander all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
- Scale for vocational trucks. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2009, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p104
The article evaluates Air-Weigh's sensor and software configuration for vocational vehicles equipped with theMack Camelback drive suspension.