- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p13
The article offers news briefs related to fire apparatus manufacturers in the U.S. Underwriters Laboratories Inc. has launched its mobile UL Safety Tour program which is an interactive exhibit of high-tech demonstrations. Scott Health & Safety Ltd. has announced the approval of the newest models...
- FOAMPRO'S FOAM SYSTEM. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p4
The article evaluates the FoamPro AccuMax Rapid Deployment Foam System (RDFS) from FoamPro.
- Troy Corporation Introduces New Powder Defoamer for Dry Blend Products. // Coatings World;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p45
The article evaluates the Troykyd D121 powder defoamer from Troy Corp.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Wildfire;Aug2012, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p3
The article mentions several firefighting products including Model 326 Fire Attack System from the company Simplex Manufacturing, Turbo Stream from FoamPro Mfg. Inc., and the Kestrel 4400 Heat Stress Tracker from Nielsen-Kellerman Co.
- PRECISION FOAM EVERY TIME. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p174
This article presents information on the industry leader in foam management technology FoamPro. The company offers a whole range of fully automatic and easy-to-use proportioning and refill systems. These systems utilize flow-based, microprocessor- driven technology to deliver precise amounts of...
- THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN FOAM MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY. // Fire Engineering;May2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p149
The article presents a corporate profile of FoamPro, the industry leader in foam management technology offering a wide variety of fully automatic and easy-to-use proportioning and refill systems in the U.S. The company utilizes flow-based, microprocessor-driven technology to deliver precise...
- Smart Foam Control For I&I Cleaning. Böhme, Corinna; Both, Sabine; Raths, Hans-Christian; Bauer, Frederic; Schröder, Josefine // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Apr2011, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p61
The article evaluates the Dehydem Supra hydrophilic defoamer from Cognis GmbH.
- ONSET THERAPEUTICS. // Dermatology Times;Dec2009, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p67
The article evaluates the Hylatopic emollient foam from Onset Therapeutics.
- Defoamers. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jul2010, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p50
The article evaluates the Foam Blast 331 and Foam Blast 290, two new defoamers from Emerald Performance Materials LLC.