- ALF'S REAR-MOUNT LADDER XD. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p3
The article evaluates the Ladder XD aerial ladder from American LaFrance.
- Safe AIR. // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p40
The article features several air lift equipment, including the AB46 articulated self-propelled boom from Snorkel, the SJ 61T and SJ66T telescopic boomlifts from Skyjack, and the TH255 compact telehandler from Caterpillar.
- Aerial Warning Issued. // Fire Chief;Jul2008, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses the warning for the safeness of aerial ladders trucks issued by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in the U.S. NIOSH recommends areial ladder trucks must lock waterways instantly to lessen possible risk for firefighters safety on being trapped...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jun2010, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p110
The article evaluates several fire service apparatus/vehicles, including the Marion Body aerial ladder, the Seagrave heavy rescue truck and the Metalcraft Marine fireboat.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2014, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p100
The article previews several products, namely, the Alexis pumper for firefighting applications from Lickdale Community Fire Co., the Fort Garry Fire Trucks pumper for firefighting applications from Fort Garry Fire Trucks, and the Ferrara rear-mount aerial ladder truck.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2016, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p85
The article offers brief information on several fire prevention equipment which include E-ONE pumpers, PIERCE aerial ladder truck, and ROSENBAUER pumper from Excelsior Engine Co.
- MaxxForce 13 engine available to emergency vehicle market. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/23/2012, p15
The article reports that Navistar's MaxxForce 13 engine is now available in Sutphen Corp.'s Monarch custom pumpers and mid-mount aerial platforms. It says that the 12.4L MaxxForce 13 gives up to 475 horsepower and 1,700 pounds-feet of torque. The author adds that Navistar also plans to serve as...
- SUTPHEN CORPORATION - THE TRADITION CONTINUES. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p162
This article presents information on fire fighting equipment and services from Sutphen Corp. This company continues to build quality fire apparatus. To ensure the finest quality they build Chassis from the ground up. The customers get fast, efficient, and reliable service and convenient parts...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Nov2012, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p102
A list of trucks and equipment used by fire departments is presented including the Fort Garry Fire Trucks tanker from the Hauser Lake Fire Department in Indiana, the Spartan Rescue 1 rescue truck used by the Ogallala Fire Department in Nebraska, and the Sutphen SPH 100 Aerial Tower truck used by...