- A TRADITION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY. // Fire Engineering;May2013, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p132
An evaluation is presented of the Blitzfire HE series of nozzles for fire hoses produced by the company Task Force Tips.
- Task Force Tips. Kaelble, Steve // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p8
Features Task Force Tips, the 1996 Indiana Small Business Exporter of the Year. Details on the start of the company; Clyde McMillan as the founder of the company; Other awards given to the company; Details on its growth and eventual expansion overseas.
- Using a turn-mill machine. Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Sep94, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p56
Looks at some of the considerations Task Force Tips (TFT) Inc. uses to determine when turn-mill is appropriate for its production mix. Description of the turn-mill process; Complexity; Geometric relationships; Throughput; Key to successful implementation of turn-mill; Dedicated turn-mill;...
- Suction Hose. // Fire Chief;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p82
The article features a lightweight suction hose from Task Force Tips Inc. in Valparaiso, Indiana.
- LESS WEIGHT, LESS COST, MORE FLOWâ€¦REALLY! // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p121
The article offers information on the Valve Under Monitor (VUM) by Task Force Tips (TFT).
- Advice on multitasking. // American Machinist;Jul2005 Supplement, Vol. 149, p28
Offers advice on multitasking. Machine tools offered by Task Force Tips; Factors to consider in purchasing multitasking equipment; Advantage of multitasking machines according to Stuart McMillan, president at Task Force.
- CAM Reduces Cycle Time From Days to Minutes. // Production Machining;Jan2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
The article discusses the significance of implementing the Esprit CAM software to program the machine at Task Force Tips Inc. in Valparaiso, Indiana. Computer numerical control (CNC) programmer Brandon Marcotte claims that the software enables the company to cut down on machining time by...
- The Knowledge System. Zelinski, Peter // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2004, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p68
Focuses on the positioning of networked computers near all of the machine tools of Task Force Tips's (TFT) information system. Benefits of the system; Challenges faced by TFT; Employees from the company's production engineering group who played important roles in the development of documents to...
- Solid modeling helps engineers douse fires. Ames, Benjamin B. // Design News;6/18/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p71
Explores how Task Force Tips (TFT), a firefighting tool maker, has redesigned its Crossfire hose nozzle and developed its Blitzfire accelerometer. Challenges faced by TFT in redesigning Crossfire; How the Blitzfire works; Name of the three-dimensional computer aided-design software used by TFT...