- Making a big splash. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on the official opening of the American LaFrance manufacturing plant and museum. Detailed information on the `wet down' ceremony; What does the plant opening represents; Alliance between American LaFrance and Aerial Innovations.
- SUTPHEN'S MID-MOUNT PLATFORM. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p4
The article evaluates the SPH 100 aerial ladder from Sutphen Corp.
- Los Angeles Takes Delivery of 4 Aerials from American LaFrance. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;4/27/2011, p3
The article reports on the delivery of four 100-foot LTI aerial tiller units at the Los Angeles Fire Department from American LaFrance LLC.
- American LaFrance exits bankruptcy. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Patriarch Partners announced that, effective July 24, 2008, American LaFrance LLC emerged successfully from its Chapter 11 bankruptcy. American LaFrance also announced a restructuring of its business and a transformation of organization, processes, and a segregation of...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Jul2002, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p32
Presents news briefs on the truck industry as of July 2002. Relocation of the manufacturing operations of American LaFrance from Cleveland, North Carolina to North Charleston, South Carolina; Credit card accepted in the automated fueling facilities of Quick Fuel Fleet Services Inc.
- American LaFrance forms new division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p5
The article announces the creation of a new Commercial Truck Division at American LaFrance and the appointment of Jeff Cook as vice-president with the goal of ensuring the continued growth of the Condor low-cabover product line in existing and new markets and developing new products.
- American LaFrance Opens New Headquarters, Plant in South Carolina. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2002, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p6
Reports on fire apparatus firm American LaFrance's opening of its headquarters and manufacturing facility in North Charleston, South Carolina. Previous location of American LaFrance headquarter; Production of aluminum and stainless steel fire-truck bodies and MedicMaster-brand ambulances;...
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Nov2004, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p130
This article reports on recent developments related to several industries of the U.S. Freightliner LLC named John Stevenson president of American LaFrance to succeed Marc Gustafson, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. Stevenson will lead the company's American LaFrance fire...
- American LaFrance Makes LTI Ladder Series Available to OEMs. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;5/23/2011, p1
The article reports that American LaFrance LLC will open sales of its LTI Ladders to choose fire apparatus manufacturing partners worldwide and in North America.