- LOCUTION SYSTEM'S ZONE TRACKER. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p119
The article evaluates the CADVoice ZoneTracker from Locution Systems.
- A Year of Innovation. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p168
The article presents a comparison of new products for fire trucks including pump installation from Pierce Ultimate Configuration, Roadrunner pumper/aerial configuration from Rosenbauer, and 28-foot Bommer aerial design from Crimson Fire Inc.
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p10
The article evaluates several fire department equipment and supplies including the Peaks Preferred key control system from Kaba Access Control, Gear Guardian washer-extractor from Milnor, and Impact Pro gas detectors from Honeywell Analytics Inc.
- Hazmat Response Cart. CUNNING, DANIEL // Fire Engineering;Feb2010, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p121
The article evaluates a hazmat response cart from the Hoboken (NJ) Fire Department.
- Thermal-Imager Shield. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates the T4 Glare thermal-imager shield from Bullard.
- Spreader. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates the AMK-30CRT spreader from Amkus Rescue Systems.
- PolyBilt Kicks Off in Japan. Darley, Peter // Fire Chief;Sep2012, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p4
The article evaluates PolyBilt pumper PP-01from Nikki Corp.
- ODIN Diesel Mongoose 70/35. // Fire Chief;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article reviews the Odin Diesel Mongoose engine from Odin Foam.
- ODIN FOAM - Parley's Odin Division Isn't Just Producing CAFS Anymore. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p4
The article offers brief information on the self-contained Ultra High Pressure-High Volume (UHP-HVÂ®) fire pump from Odin Foam.