A Year of Innovation
- LOCUTION SYSTEM'S ZONE TRACKER. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p119
The article evaluates the CADVoice ZoneTracker from Locution Systems.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p176
The article presents a comparison of fire department equipment including the Visible localization system from Smoke Trainer, CAFS module from Odin Foam, and NFPA-compliant grab rail from Havis-Shields Equipment Corp.
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p10
The article evaluates several fire department equipment and supplies including the Peaks Preferred key control system from Kaba Access Control, Gear Guardian washer-extractor from Milnor, and Impact Pro gas detectors from Honeywell Analytics Inc.
- Hazmat Response Cart. CUNNING, DANIEL // Fire Engineering;Feb2010, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p121
The article evaluates a hazmat response cart from the Hoboken (NJ) Fire Department.
- Thermal-Imager Shield. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates the T4 Glare thermal-imager shield from Bullard.
- Spreader. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates the AMK-30CRT spreader from Amkus Rescue Systems.
- PolyBilt Kicks Off in Japan. Darley, Peter // Fire Chief;Sep2012, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p4
The article evaluates PolyBilt pumper PP-01from Nikki Corp.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Sep2007, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p139
This article reviews several fire fighting products including the Target Exit Device made by Tedcor, the TNT SL0-32 Auto extrication spreader, the Helios Searchlight from Polarion USA and several more.
- Commercial laundry for fire services. // Fire;Apr2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1356, p57
The article features England-based Miele Professional's laundry equipment for fire department gear.