- Hospital implements high-tech hospital beds. // Medicine on the Net;Nov2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the implementation of high technology hospital beds, produced by Stryker Corp., at Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It says that the beds, which cost $25,000 each, are part of the hospital's $3.8 million renovation plan. The beds offer the instructions in...
- Bariatric furniture: Considerations for use. Bakewell, Joanna // International Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p329
Given the increasing prevalence of obesity throughout the world, it is important that health-care providers are able to meet the needs of this service-user group. One area that is necessary to consider in bariatric care is the suitability of furniture, both in the hospital and in a patient's own...
- Equipment Services: Delivering the Promise? NAEP conference 2006. // Equipment Services;Oct2006, p64
The article highlights the conference of the National Association Equipments Provider held in June 28-29 in Blackpool, England. It was attended by a variety of people from a varying professions that includes loan equipment managers, physiotherapists, elderly care managers and pediatric service...
- TRITANIUM ACETABULAR FIXATION SYSTEM. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jan2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article evaluates the titanium acetabular system from Stryker Corp.
- A Smarter Bed. Kiser, Kim // Minnesota Medicine;Apr2012, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p10
The article offers a preview of the computerized hospital bed from Stryker Corp.
- Sleeper hit: Hospital beds go high-tech. Williamson, Julie E. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Oct2006, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p22
The article features several high-technology hospital beds, including TotalCare SpO2RT bed systems from Hill-Rom, RotoProne Therapy System beds from KCI and XPRT Advanced Pulmonary Therapy support surface from Stryker. INSET: Are your legacy beds safe?.
- Rest assured: Hospital beds are getting smarter. Akridge, Jeannie // Healthcare Purchasing News;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p20
Presents information on several hospital beds from several U.S. manufacturers. Hill-Rom; Stryker; TSK Products Inc.
- PRODUCT GALLERY. // Healthcare Design;Sep2015, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p163
The article offers information on several products for hospitals including Patient Chair from Stryker Corp., the Patient Seating Solutions from Champion Manufacturing, and translucent panels from OleeVue.
- Pricing Pressure. McClinton, Denise H. // HomeCare Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on trends in pricing and quality control in the medical supplies, beds and support surface manufacturing industry in the United States. Manufacturers should maintain the balance between product quality and affordability of medical supplies for enhanced consumer satisfaction...