As seen at EGB 2007
- Research results presented at ASHRAE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/27/95, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p24
Reports on new findings in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) research presented at the ASHRAE Centennial Meeting. ASHRAE-sponsored projects on refrigerants and indoor air quality and other topics.
- Take A Look At Our Latest 'Best Of The News.' Conrad, John C.H. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/5/2003 Supplement, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p3
Introduces the May 5, 2003 issue of the periodical 'Meters Monitors Sensors and Controls' which features a selection of news stories taken from past issues of the periodical. Repackaging of information into a reference guide.
- Getting Fourth Graders Interested In HVACR. Hall, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/24/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 8, p27
Describes a career development session held among fourth graders from an elementary school in Detroit, Michigan which discussed the work of a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration service technician. Explanation of the work conducted by Craig Jones of Slasor Heating and...
- SERVICE HOTLINE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;05/01/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p26
Answers questions on the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration. Proper way to charge a home central air conditioning unit; Requirements imposed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency on the use of recovery machines; Use of R-409A instead of R-12 in automotive...
- checking airflow. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/11/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 11, p1
Provides tips on how measure airflow in any air conditioning system.
- A Robust Fault Detection and Diagnosis Strategy for Centrifugal Chillers. Shengwei Wang; Jingtan Cui // HVAC&R Research;Jul2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p407
This paper presents a robust fault detection and diagnosis (FDD) strategy for centrifugal chillers. The strategy consists of a model-based chiller FDD scheme and a sensor fault detection, diagnosis, and estimation (FDD&E) scheme, which handle chiller faults and sensor faults, respectively. The...
- Products Designed To Save Energy. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/16/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 7, p33
Reports on energy-saving products on exhibit at the 2004 air conditioning, heating and refrigeration exposition in Anaheim, California. Increase of the part-load by a water-source unit from ClimateMaster; Showcase of the Whalen Series heat pumps and air conditioners; Features of the Tricoil...
- Industry increased output in stormy 10-year period. Mahoney, Thomas A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/10/95, Vol. 194 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the shipment performance of heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air conditioning units in the United States from 1985 to 1994. Refrigerant phaseout; Trends; Market segments; Comparison with other countries.
- Product evolutions take efficiency into 21st century. // Energy User News;Aug96, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
Examines the emerging technologies and trends in heating, ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration, controls, motors and drives, lighting, building envelope and onsite power equipment. Role of natural gas and electricity in shaping the heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as...