Carnegie Learning Moves Into Higher Education Space
- Product Focus. Eisele-Dyrli, Kurt // District Administration;Mar2010, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p70
The article presents a comparison of mathematics curriculum software, including software from Carnegie Learning Inc., Tom Snyder Productions Inc., learning.com and Minitab.
- INTERVENTION. // Tech & Learning;Aug2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p34
The article reviews several educational assessment softwares such as Adaptive Math Solutions from Carnegie Learning, Onlie Credit Recovery Program from Aventa Learning and Odyssey HighSchool Software from CompassLearning.
- Improve High School Students' Writing Skills. // T H E Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p47
Features the Cognitive Tutor for Writers, a computer-based writing tutor from Carnegie Learning Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Creation of customized writing assignments; Features designed to foster enthusiasm and confidence; Development of analytical reasoning skills and overall writing...
- Around the Statesï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p7
The article offers news briefs related to online education in the U.S. including the contract between Mississippi Alliance for Gaining New Opportunities through Library Information Access and World Book Inc. to give public K-12 students access to online suite of reference tools, sales increase...
- Carnegie Learning Revamps For Profitability, Finds New Funding. // Educational Marketer;11/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p5
Reports that Carnegie Learning, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based provider of educational products, has closed its second round of funding and will adopt a new sales strategy, as of November 2001.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/13/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that Carnegie Learning Inc., a mathematics curriculum provider, has named Betty Barnes to head the company's sales objectives in the eastern U.S.
- A NEW APPROACH. // Smart Business Pittsburgh;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, ps14
The article focuses on the business strategy of Dennis Ciccone, chief executive officer (CEO) of Carnegie Learning Inc., which has contributed the success of the said company in the U.S.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to online education such as Smart Technologies Inc.'s software development kit which can be accessed through the Smart Table Network for the Smart Table interactive learning center, and Carnegie Learning Inc.'s Carnegie Learning 24/7 Math Help which...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/1/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p8
The article reports onthe development of a developmental mathematics software by Carnegie Learning Inc. for higher education students of Pearson PLC and Cengage Learning Inc. in Pittsburh, Pennsylvania.