- Stainless-steel flatware. // Consumer Reports;Mar1991, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p188
Rates 39 separate patterns of stainless-steel flatware. They were not only judged for style but tested for strength, workmanship, finish, and stain resistance. INSET: `Special' flatware designs.;Ratings..
- In search of the perfect dish. // Consumer Reports;Jan1997, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p37
Evaluates dinnerware. Patterns; Prices; Brief synopsis of dishes; Differences between the types of dishes; Earthenware; Stoneware; Fine china; Bone china; Porcelain; Glass; Tips on determining quality; Results of testing; The benefits of price shopping; Stores carrying dinnerware; Tips for...
- Eugenia Finds It: Ceramic Plates. // Domino;Dec2008, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p36
The article features the supertraditional hand-painted ceramic plates called Gmundner Keramik.
- FOR THE BIRDS. Buckle, Laurie Glenn // Bon Appetit;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p101
The article evaluates the ceramic 6-inch diameter "Bird" bowl.
- bowled over. Howard, Beth // Baby Talk;May2007, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p59
The article features MesÃ¼ porcelain serving bowls that can measure healthy food portions.
- Break-Resistant Plates. // Good Housekeeping;Jul2010, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p103
The article presents a comparison of break-resistant plates including Zak Callaway, Le Cadeaux Melamine Collections and Livingware by Corelle.
- Loaded with CHEER. // Town & Country;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 168 Issue 5411, p242
The article offers brief information on several dining pieces including the Vintage Spode plates, the Vera Wang Wedgwood saucer and the Asprey silver bracelet compass.
- FINNISH YOUR DINNER. TUCKER, CHRIS // Scouting;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p15
The article evaluates a range of dishwares, including cups, plates, and bowls, from Kupilka.
- Table Permutations. A. R. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Sep2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p44
The article offers information about tableware in four patterns in a wide range of colors, which can be mixed and matched with one another for presenting on the table, from Figgjo, a Norwegian porcelain manufacturer company for the professional kitchen.