Wood Bats Gain Ground
- Swing, Batter. BERNARD, SARAH // New York;5/18/2009, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p46
The article evaluates several baseball bats, including the Rawlings Triumph, the Easton Stealth, and the CTG Athletics Verdero Woody Junior.
- THE GREATEST UPGRADE. Bernstein, Andrew J. // Bicycling;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p75
The article evaluates several bicycle tires, including Enve Composites' 1.25, Easton Bell Sports Inc.'s EC90 Aero, and the Reynolds Composites' RZR.
- WHAT WE WANT. // Motocross Action Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates several motorcycle parts and gears including Slammer Pit Boot from AXO, ExP handlebar from Easton Sports Inc. and Flight Logo helmet from SixSixOne.
- Battle for the Batter's Box. Conrad, Kyle J. // SGB;Oct2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
The article evaluates several baseball bats product including Synergy Reveal and Charity bats from Easton Inc. TPX CB95 Omaha and TPZ Triton 3X from Louisville Slugger.
- THE OFFICIAL BAT SPONSOR OF THE NJCAA. // NJCAA Review;Nov2014, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p18
The article evaluates the softball equipment line from Marucci Bat Co. including Pure softball and Marucci gloves.
- GIFT GUIDE for the SPORTS GUY. // Men's Fitness;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates several sporting goods including the Bionic Pro Golf Glove from Bionic Gloves, Louisville Slugger Personalized Bat from Slugger Gifts, and Tabletop Foosball from JC Penney.
- Easton Monkey Lite Carbon Handlebar $110. Juskaitis, Andrew // Bicycling;Nov99, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p74
Evaluates the Easton Monkey Lite Carbon Handlebar for bicycles from Eastone Sports Inc.
- Easton sports,Van Nuys. Buyikian, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;06/09/97, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p64
Reports on Easton Sports attempts to establish itself as a brand for people, while describing the company's advertising campaign. What the print advertisement shows.
- The latest buzz on Tradition vs. Technology. // Golf World;08/14/98, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p4
Reports that aluminum bat manufacturer Easton Sports has filed a suit attempting to block the proposal of increasing the weight of baseball bats.