- Austin-Westran Speed Crank designed for easy shifting. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p63
The article reports that Austin-Westran has offered Speed Crank, which was designed to improve performance over standard hand cranks, in the U.S. According to the company, Speed Crank locks into position by automatically engaging the input shaft when lifted to the crank position. It can be...
- SAF-Holland acquires Austin-Westran line. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that SAF-Holland has acquired the product line of Austin-Westran which concerns the landing leg support line. Under the deal, SAF-Holland has obtained the China-based production operation of Austin-Westran which allows the former to expand its presence in the third-largest...
- Modal Analysis of Goodrich Landing Gear for the A380. // Sound & Vibration;Nov2008, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p6
The article presents an evaluation of Goodrich Corp.'s landing gear for the Airbus A380 aircraft.
- SPRING KITS FOR SERIOUS OFF-ROADERS. // Dealernews;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p80
The article evaluates the clutch spring kits for various MX and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) models form ProX.
- Audi brings lightweight springs to production AUTOMOBILES. // Composites Technology;Aug2014, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p17
The article evaluates glass fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP) suspension springs from German automobile manufacturer Audi AG.
- Constant force springs. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Nov2010, p24
The article evaluates the constant force springs from Linmot Inc.
- Springs: Wafios AG. // Wire Journal International;Nov2008, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p50
The article evaluates the FMK series torsion spring coiling machine from Wafios AG.
- SPRING TESTING. // Quality;Oct2006, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the SF1491 coil spring load center testing system from Instron Corp.
- SPRING TESTING. // Quality;Oct2006, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p95
The article evaluates the SF1491 coil spring load center testing systems from Instron Corp.