- Wheel-End Brake For Severe Environments. // Product Design & Development;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p12
The article evaluates Wheel-End Brake which is intended to retrofit standard caliper-disc and drum brakes found on most class 1 and 2 vehicles, designed by Mico Inc.
- MICO Inc. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2008, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p30
The article evaluates the fullpower brake system with ABS and traction control from MICO Inc.
- Full-power brake system. // Motion System Design;Oct2007, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p53
The article evaluates the full-power brake system from MICO Inc.
- Hydraulic Apply Caliper Disc Brake. Mantey, David // Product Design & Development;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the 520 Series fixed-caliper disc brake from MICO Inc.
- Products. // Motion System Design;Jun2007, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p57
The article evaluates several products including Lirax-M LD linear axis from Schunk Inc., wheel end brake from Mico Inc. and Marathon bearing units from MRC Bearing Services.
- Hydraulic brake system. Gannon, Mary C. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Dec2005, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p58
The article evaluates the full-power hydraulic brake system from Mico Inc. and offers information on the functions and features.
- INNOVATIONS. // Rock Products;Aug2010, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates several products for the aggregates sector, including the E-Crane barge-haul equipment from E-Crane International USA Inc., the 27.00R49 X-Traction tire from Michelin North America and the 520 Series caliper disc brake from Mico Inc.
- Useful Products. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jul2010, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p39
The article evaluates several products related to hydraulics and pneumatics including the ISO-6432 air cylinders from Fabco-Air Inc., MFL air-operated vacuum generators from Air-Vac Engineering Co. Inc., and Series 520 hydraulic apply caliper disc brake from MICO Inc.
- Hydraulic component maker launches new website. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/25/2012, p13
The article deals with the simplified navigation feature of the new Web site of hydraulic components, controls and brake systems designer and manufacturer MICO available at www.mico.com.