GATS grows even bigger
- Taking a midsize spin. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;9/24/2014, p1
The article discusses the launch of two pickup trucks, the 2015 GMC Canyon and the Chevrolet Colorado from General Motors (GM).
- Kenworth enhances Class 6--7 cabovers. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/1/2014, p1
The article offers information on the launch of K270 Class 6 and K370 Class 7 cabover trucks after exterior and interior enhancements, from Kenworth.
- Cabover brochure published. // Fleet Owner;Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p1
The article evaluates a new brochure of tucks including the Class 6 K270 and the Class 7 K370 cabover models with featuring the engine, engine equipment and electrical system by Kenworth Truck Co.
- Cascadia Evolution, Detroit transmission debut. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1
The article discusses the launch of the 2014 Cascadia Evolution truck from Freightliner, the Detroit DT12 automated mechanical transmission from Daimler Truck and an interactive community for independent truck owner called Team Run Smart located at "www.teamrunsmart.com" from Freightliner.
- New Class 5 cabover from Hino. // Fleet Owner;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1
The article discusses the launch of Class 5 Medium Duty Truck from Hino Trucks including the 195 model Hino cabover and the Hino 195h Diesel-Electric Hybrid cab-over.
- Isuzu delivers milestone 500,000th truck. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p10
The article evaluates the two N-Series truck from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc. including GVWR NPR ECO-MAX and GVWR NRR, one of which has been delivered to homefurnishings retailer Farmers Home Furniture as of 2015.
- Vocational rollouts. SKYDEL, SETH // Fleet Equipment;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on several trucks including the Class 4 155 model from Hino Trucks, the 2016 F-650/F-750 medium-duty commercial truck from Ford and the VELOCITY van from Utilimaster Corp.
- Isuzu begins production of N-Series diesel models. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p22
The article previews the 2015 NPR Eco-Max and the 2016 N-Series line of diesel truck models including NPR-HD and NPR-XD from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, the distributor of low cab forward trucks.
- 13L SCR engine added to International WorkStar trucks. // Fleet Owner;Sep2013, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p1
The article discusses the launch of the International WorkStar vocational trucks with 13L MaxxForce engine from Navistar in two models 7600 SBA and 7600 SFA .