- WINNER: KELLOGG CO. Gallagher, Julie // SN: Supermarket News;10/7/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 40/41, p18
The article offers brief information on several food products from Kellogg Co. including Special K Nourish hot cereals and bars, Kellogg's To Go Breakfast shakes, and Special K Coffee House Breakfast shakes.
- New and Noteworthy. Petrak, Lynn // Progressive Grocer;Jul2015, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p104
The article evaluates several breakfast food products including a line of waffle-based Eggo Breakfast Sandwiches from Kellogg Co., Salted Caramel Peanut Crisp Bars from Nature Valley, and CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha Sauce from TW Garner Food Company.
- polling station. // Grocer;6/1/2013, p25
The article presents the results of a survey on the move by cereal and convenience food manufacturer Kellogg's to change its formulation for breakfast cereal Special K.
- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates several food products including Kashi Hummus Crisps snack from Kellogg Co., Grill Mates Steak Sauces from McCormick and Co. Inc., and Camshelving Basic Series shelving product from Cambro Manufacturing Co.
- New Products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2009, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates several new food products including Kellogg's FiberPlus Antioxidant Bars from Kellogg Co., Pop Culture Probiotic Bars from PC Brands Inc. and Kettle Brand Sweet Onion Potato Chips from Kettle Foods Inc.
- New Totally Chocolatey Rice Krispies Squares. // Checkout;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p77
The article evaluates the Rice Krispies Squares Totally Chocolatey Kellogg Co.
- Kellogg plans British invasion, introduces Crunchy Nut to U.S. Schultz, E. J.; Hall, Emma // Advertising Age;11/1/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 39, p2
The article examines the January, 2011 U.S. product launch of Crunchy Nut, a sugared breakfast cereal, by food industry firm Kellogg Co. The company hopes the new cereal, which is popular in Great Britain, will reverse an overall decline in sales and revenue, as well as a loss of market share to...
- best of the rest. // Convenience Store;4/27/2012, p41
The article previews various food products which include Solero Fruit Ice pineapple, Vimto Bon Bons from Tangerine Confectionery, and Kellogg's football-themed cereal bowls.
- HEALTHFUL WAY TO BREAK THE LAXATIVE DRUG HABIT. // Ebony;Mar1956, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p35
The article offers information on Kellogg Co.'s All-Bran with milk, an appetizing and nourishing laxative cereal breakfast.