- Rain Forest. Elovitz, Kenneth M. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2006, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p26
Presents the author's experience in locating the problem with an air conditioning system at a school building. Problem seen with a pipe system that switched between a boiler and a chiller; Test conducted on the pipe system; Sign of faulty wiring in the isolation valves.
- Products. // Supply House Times;Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p40
Features several plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration products in the United States. Press-to-connect copper fittings and valves; Hydronic catalogs; Circulators; Residential boilers; Chemical waste drain system.
- Where to buy guide. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Apr2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p45
This section provides a guide to buying air conditioning, boilers, chimney systems, and controls.
- What's new. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p44
The article previews several heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) products including TOUR and Andersson's TA-SCOPE wireless measuring device, Glow-worm's Ultrapower sxi system store boiler, and Ravenheat's chrome-finish Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRV) for accurate temperature...
- From the Publisher. // TAB Journal;2007, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Michael Ziegler on the use of introducing large quantities of outside air and another by Serban Radu on the importance of variable air volume (VAV) valves in improving occupant comfort of a balancing company.
- LITERATURE. // Products Finishing;Jan2007, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p56
The article reviews several brochures and catalogs, featuring company products, manufacturing processes, and system designs in the finishing industry, including from Caplugs, Serfilco Ltd., and Paul N. Gardner Co. Inc.
- Golf and spa hotel gets energy efficiency BMS overhaul. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jul2014, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p36
The article reports on the services provided by BG Energy Solutions to Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel to overhaul the dysfunctional building management system in its boiler house, and cites the factors restored by the project including heating and air conditioning.
- Cryogenic Products. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p46
The article evaluates the commercial catalog from Chart Industries which offers information on the company's cryogenic products, systems design and piping solutions.
- Cryogenics. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p47
The article evaluates the commercial catalog from Cryogenic Industries which offers information about the company's cryogenic products such as cryogenic gas storing and handling equipment.