NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES
- HVAC. // Health Facilities Management;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p9
The article features heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the SAC model 2411 portable air conditioner from KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems, the Tracer AdaptiView chiller control panel from Trane Inc., and the Tri-Stack roof exhaust system from Sstrobic Air Corp.
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p87
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and equipment, which include the VH7200 Humidistat Series from Viconics Inc., the OM-Microlite datalogger measures temperature from Omega Engineering Inc., and the Type 568 lug-style butterfly valve from GF...
- HVAC. // Green Builder Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p22
The article introduces several environment-friendly heating, ventilation and air conditioning products, including the Carrier Infinity 20 Heat Pump, the EarthWise Hybrid dual-fuel heating system from Trane and the Panasonic WhisperGreen exhaust fan.
- Ratings. // Consumer Reports;1996 Special Issue Buyer's Guide, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p165
Presents `Consumer Reports' periodical's ratings for heating and cooling equipment. Model details; Efficiency; Ease of use; Performance; Price; Brand-name recommendations. INSET: Disposing of a dehumidifier..
- Air Handler Provides Clean Environments. // Laboratory Equipment;Aug2010, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p38
The article evaluates the Performance Climate Changer air handler from Trane Inc.
- ROOFTOP PLATFORM OFFERS IMPROVED EFFICIENCY, FLEXIBILITY. // Sustainable Facility;Dec2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p80
The article evaluates the rooftop air-handling unit Trane IntelliPak II from Trane Co.
- New driving force in ahu market. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Apr2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p34
The article evaluates the HRCU and the CCTA air handling units from Trane.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2015, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p8
The article previews several heating, piping, and air conditioning (HPAC) products, including the VR3452 variable-speed electronically-commuted-motor (ECM) circulator from Taco, Inc., the ECV-645-MD vertical blade louver from Pottorff, and the Revolution TFX air-handling unit from Titus HVAC.
- DUST COLLECTOR. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan2009, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates the Dust Cobra dust collectors from Oneida Air Systems Inc.