Panasonic Security Systems
- We've been framed! Southworth, Glen // Communications News;Jan1998, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on still-frame video transfer using cellular technology. Advantages for remote monitoring users such as those in the medical profession; Video transmission when there is no telephone line or electric power; Components of a basic cell phone system.
- Converting to 4:4:4. // TVB Europe;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p39
Features the introduction of 4:4:4 digital chroma keyers and Microvideo's range of 4:4:4 converters. Solution to the reduction in chrominance resolution and the quality of the keyed image; Operating principle.
- The nonlinear editing forum. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;May97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p20
Presents nonlinear video editing systems vendors' explanation of the advantages of their systems over linear systems for online broadcast work. Includes Avid Technology's Media Composer 6.5 digital nonlinear finishing system; Discreet Logic's Fire software; D-Vision Systems' OnLINE product;...
- Ross video shows telecine switcher. // TVB Europe;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p3
Describes the Ross CDK 104 telecine switcher, which features 12 bit internal processing, letter boxing and adjustable side-by-side and diagonal picture comparisons. Contact information.
- Perception Video Recorder. Davidson, Jr., Hunter // Design News;11/18/96, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p128
Discusses Perception Video Recorder (PVR). Installation; Features; Capabilities; Editing; Animation quality. INSET: Perception Video Recorder (PVR)..
- Visual presenters. // Media & Methods;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p19
Compares different features of several video presenter models. Elmo EV-274; Canon.
- Video receivers. Verrechia, Felice Philip // Media & Methods;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p19
Compares different features of several video receiver models.
- A Little Red reader. // TVB Europe;Mar97, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p6
Announces Skotel's shipment of its Little Red, a device that converts linear time code (LTC) to RS-232 serial data and works on film or video NTSC and PAL standards. Major applications; Opto isolated General Purpose Interface (GPI) outputs which trigger at user selectable time; Bundled software...
- Some myths about video servers. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Mar97, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
Opinion. Clarifies some misconceptions regarding video file servers for television broadcasting. Imminent demise of the tape; Requirement for multiple uncompressed server channels; Servers' application in all parts of the station; Reasons servers have not taken over the TV station wholesale;...