VSI-Viscount Systems Inc
- BOOLEAN LOGIC ACCESS CONTROL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p103
The article reviews the Boolean Logic programming software for MESH access control system from VSI-Viscount Systems Inc.
- VISCOUNT SYSTEMS' TECHNOLOGY RECEIVES GOVERNMENT APPROVAL. // HS Today;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the approval of the Freedom Access Control (FAC) security solution from access control software and services provider Viscount Systems as a fully-compliant Federal Identity Credential and Access Management (FICAM) solution in the U.S.
- VISCOUNT TO SECURE CINCINNATI HIGH RISES. // Elevator World;Nov2007, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on an order for MESH security systems placed by the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) in Ohio with Viscount Systems Inc. According to CMHA, the MESH voice panels and card-access security equipment will be used for 11 high-rise residential buildings. The systems...
- Viscount Releases Complete Product Line. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p26
The article reviews the MESH Automated Facility Protection security application software from Viscount Systems Inc.
- VSI Viscount Upgrades its Smart Card Line. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the Mesh Mini Tags smart cards from Viscount Systems Inc.
- RFID READERS CONTROL ACCESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates the MESH Smart Addressable RFID readers from Viscount Systems Inc.
- VIRTUALLY ARRAYED ACCESS CONTROL REDUNDANCY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p212
The article evaluates the MESH virtual redundancy array access control from VSI-Viscount Systems Inc.
- MAPPING SYSTEM A MESH. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p121
The article evaluates the MESH D accessory, a building directory and mapping system from Viscount Systems Inc.
- VIRTUALLY ARRAYED ACCESS CONTROL REDUNDANCY. // Elevator World;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p164
The article evaluates the MESH virtual redundancy array (VRA) from VSI-Viscount Systems Inc.