'Hidden Zones' are Hidden No More
- Analogue to digital move fails to fire IndigoVision. // Electronics Weekly;10/16/2002, Issue 2072, p14
Provides information on the move of video technology specialist IndigoVision to switch from analog to digital systems. Failure of the move; Effect of shift on the company's growth; Progress in developing the company's business for the period ended July 31, 2002; Value of the company's operating...
- Multi-layered IP gets video applications talking. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Feb2001, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p14
Discusses Scottish company IndigoVision's VideoBridge Internet Protocol (IP). Ability to switch between any video standard on a frame-by-frame basis; Capability's necessity in a situation where video moves to many-to-many delivery; Closed circuit television (CCTV) and security applications;...
- IP Video System with EPOS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p104
The article offers information on the Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) integrated with an Internet Protocol (IP) video system developed by IndigoVision.
- CAMERA INTERFACES TO ALARM SOFTWARE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p100
The article evaluates the fixed IP dome camera from IndigoVision.
- IndigoVision makes video licensing bridge to US firm. // Electronics Weekly;9/4/2002, Issue 2066, p6
Reports on the decision of IndigoVision to license its VideoBridge technology to U.S.-based firm Honeywell. Information on the technology; Importance of the technology to Honewell; Details on the products and services of Honeywell.
- IndigoVision has no plans to act on takeover talk. // Electronics Weekly;11/20/2002, Issue 2077, p3
Reports on the decision of Scottish network video firm IndigoVision not to continue talks with a potential buyer of the company. Responsibility of the company to consider all business options; Information on the takeover rumors caused by the resignation of the company's former chairman Lord...
- Indigo Vision in takeover talks. // New Media Age;11/21/2002, p9
Reveals that scottish surveillance technology firm Indigo Vision is in early-stage takeover talks with an unnamed third party. Trading of shares in the company; Increase in pre-tax losses.
- PROFILE: INDIGOVISION. // Casino Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p48
The article evaluates the IP video security and surveillance system from IndigoVision Group PLC..
- Greek Casinos Upgrade to IP-Video for High-Stakes Surveillance. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2008, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the Internet Protocol (IP) video solution from IndigoVision.