The Hidden Costs of Computer Misconduct
- EnCase Enterprise Edition v6. Mitchell, Dave // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;Jun2007, p52
The article reviews the Encase Enterprise Edition v. 6 forensic analysis software from Guidance Software.
- NOWHERE TO HIDE. Rohan, Rebecca // Black Enterprise;Aug2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p52
Reviews the application software EnCase Version 3 from Guidance Software.
- BEST FREE SOFTWARE FOR 2015. Williams, Wayne // Web User;12/17/2014, Issue 360, p36
The article reviews several computer optimization software including Advanced Systemcare 8, Synei System Utilities 2 and Panda Free Antivirus 2015.
- Bugs & Fixes. Landau, Ted // Macworld;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p89
The article reviews several computer software including the TiVo Desktop software, ChatFX from Script Software and Snapz Pro X2 from Ambrosia Software.
- LEADERBOARD. // InfoWorld;10/30/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p38
The article reviews several anti-virus and application security software, including Antigen for SMTP Gateways Version 9.0, McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0 with Anti-Spyware Enterprise Module 8.0 and CA Integrated Threat Management r8.
- Kaspersky Debuts Updated Software. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/20/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p56
The article reviews Internet security application software from Kaspersky Lab including the Internet Security 7.0 and Anti-Virus 2.0.
- GMS Anti-Virus. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;Jun2006, p57
The article evaluates GMS Anti-Virus from Gordano.
- SOFTWARE. // Macworld;Aug2009, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p17
The article reviews several computer software including DiscLabel 6 label-design tool for CDs and DVDs from SmileOnMyMac LLC, iBiz 4 time-tracking and billing software from IGG Software and MonitorMyMac security program from Arten Science.
- The Application Security Testing Gap. AXELROD, C. WARREN // Information Security;Nov2010, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p10
The article discusses the gaps in application security reviews. The occurrence of majority of hacks in application software has led to the surge of application security. The author pointed out that functionality testing and security reviews do not ensure that applications do not allow specific...