All Over The Place
- URBAN LEAGUE. // FN: Footwear News;10/8/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 39, p1
An image of a black-and-white patterned sneaker from OSIRIS is presented.
- U.S. ski team dons high-performance racewear. // Machine Design;9/24/93, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p19
Reveals that Spyder Active Sports Inc. has built a specialty foam into its shin pad skiwear. Operations of Spyder Active Sports Inc.; Features of the Volara foam; Features of the shin pads.
- Season's Vest. Crabtee, Krista // Ski;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p54
Features some winter vests, including the Core Insulator Vest from Spyder Inc.
- Gaming the Golf Course. // Popular Science;Mar2013, Vol. 282 Issue 3, p18
The article evaluates several golf clubs and golfing equipment, including the Ghost Spider S putter by TaylorMade, the Chamber golf club bag by OGIO, and the X Hot Irons by Callaway.
- The short circuit. Oliver, Peter; Olsson, Helen // Skiing;Feb98, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
Presents baggy shorts designed by Spyder Active Sports for cold weather sports. Convenience of the apparel for skiing.
- Spyder's Web group. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/24/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 58, p20
Reports on Spyder Active Sports Inc.'s licensing deal with Lantis Eyewear Corp. for a collection of high-performance, sport-specific ski goggles, sunglasses and ophthalmic eyewear.
- Untitled. // Popular Mechanics;Nov2008, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the Spyder Groove Backpack from Spyder Active Sports Inc.
- Sensory Fitness. Walzer, Emily // SGB;June2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p34
The article presents product evaluations on sporting goods that feature sensory enhancements. Included are high grade, innovative binoculars from Minox, Sports Beans from the Jelly Belly Candy Company, and a multi-patented carrying device called the Shling from Ogio. Prices and Web sites for...
- Risk taker pushes ski wear to top. Taylor, Mike // ColoradoBiz;Jul2003, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p58
Explores David Jacobs' management of his ski-wear company Spyder Active Sports Inc. in Boulder, Colorado. Management philosophy; Firm's revenue in 2002; History of the firm.