A "KOMFY" COMPANION FOR CRAFTERS ON THE GO!
- OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS. // CardMaker;Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p8
The article evaluates several handicraft products that donates a portion of their sales proceeds to breast cancer research, including the Cushion Soft's Special Edition Scissors Set from Mundial, the X-ACTO Designer Series Knives by Elmer's and the Krafter's Purse, Karousel & Kp mini by...
- FIRESTARTERS. Davis, Shannon // Backpacker;Oct2006, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p96
The article evaluates five fire starting tools including Essential Gear Windmill Stormproof Lighter, Bow Drill, Survival Inc. StrikeForce, Survival Inc. BlastMatch and ToolLogic SL3 Fire.
- Viva Sonoma Biscotti Nuggets. // Candy Industry;Oct2009 Supplement, Vol. 174, pRC4
The article evaluates the Viva Sanoma Biscotti Nuggets from Moon Dance Baking.
- THE TOYS OF WINTER. Cushionbury, Mike; Mooney, Loren; Furia, Emily; Koch, Ron // Bicycling;Dec2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p78
Several product reviews for bicycles are presented, including the GT Peace 9r, Kona's Jake, and Jamis' Sputnik.
- User's Review: The ATutor 1.6.3 CMS, Pt. 2. // Distance Education Report;11/1/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p6
The article evaluates the ATutor 1.6.3 content management system (CMS) from Adaptive Technology Resource Centre.
- THE IMPROVEMENT OF LIMIT PRICES. Tropin, Iu. // Problems of Economics;Dec82, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p74
Details the need for improvement in the system for evaluating the technical-economic level of developed products. Intensification of the mobilizing role of technically substantiated norms in achieving savings; Limitations in the methods to calculate basic value of limit price; Procedure for...
- Turbine air roof ventilator to save energy. // Textile Magazine;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p108
The article offers information on the Suprimo turbine air roof ventilator from Ganesh Engineering.
- Modified Oligonucleotides. // Bioscience Technology;May2009, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p26
The article evaluates a new class of ZNA cationic oligonucleotides from Polyplus-transfection.
- BIOLOGICAL CONTROL. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p33
The article evaluates the Bioâˆ¼Vantage75 nematodes from Nematec.