- Fancy footwork. Richie, Douglas // Shape;Apr95, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p92
Offers advice on choosing footwear that is best suited for a specific activity. Sports sandals; Walking shoes; Running shoes; Evaluation of various brands of footwear; Glossary of footwear terms.
- Let's Be REAL. // American Fitness;May/Jun2014, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
The article evaluates the BE REAL Shoes for athletes.
- Brave New Shoes. Regenold, Stephen // Scouting;May-Aug2010, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates several footwear for boy scouts including the Teva Itunda Sandal from Teva, the Wenger Interlaken shoes from Wenger Corp., and the Vibram KSO Trek feet gloves from Vibram
- Outdoor: Buzz. // FN: Footwear News;9/1/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 33, p21
The article evaluates several athletic shoes, including 1520 from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., a casual footwear collection for women from Chaco Footwear and Release running shoes from Patagonia Inc.
- In the Mode. Cutts, Joe // Ski;2012 Winter Travel Issue, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p56
The article evaluates boots for skiers, including Atomic Tracker 130, Salomon Quest 90, and Head Vector 110.
- Is it worth it? Yes! // Health (Time Inc.);Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p54
The article presents a comparison of reverse-heel shoes. The soles of these shoes have heels that are lower than the toes. Scientific evaluation has not proven that this product will burn more calories nor tone legs. Spring Boost B-Fit at $99 was tested and found to be the best by the author....
- Athletic shoes: Fixate on fit. // Consumer Reports;Aug2009, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p49
The article presents a comparison of men's and women's athletic shoes, including Asics GEL-150TR, the Ryka Core Strength XT and the Avia A104W.
- BOTTOMS UP. // FN: Footwear News;12/10/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p12
The article evaluates the shoes Yums sneaker, rainbow gradient ice bottom shoe from Osiris and Kool Aid bottom detail sneaker from Reebok.
- ATHLETIC BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;12/10/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p16
The article evaluates several footwear products ioncluding slip-on sandals from Quicksilver, C-Force and Ace shoes from Ecco and RAW athletic shoes from Saucony.