- The upside of down. Chapman, John // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Jul-Sep2007, Issue 105, p57
The article evaluates several sleeping bags suggested for general bush walking in Australia including the Hummingbird from Exped, the Navigator V4 from Kathmandu, and the Escapade 700 from Macpac.
- WHAT'S NEW? // USA Today Magazine;Jul2008, Vol. 137 Issue 2758, p76
The article evaluates several commercial products including the Hiker Tent with Canopy, the Adult Rectangular Sleeping Bag, and the Sports Shade Portable Retractable Awning.
- THE RIGHT SOCK FOR THE JOB. // SGB;Jul2007 Footwear Business Supplemet, Vol. 40, p28
The article offers suggestions for choosing socks and profiles several sock brands. The advice provided includes that one should buy socks at the same time that he or she buys shoes to ensure that both fit properly, that women should avoid unisex socks since they are designed to fit men's feet,...
- Exped Dreamwalker 250. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p114
The article evaluates the sleeping bag Dreamwalker 250 from Exped AG.
- Mountainsmith Poncha 35. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p115
The article evaluates the sleeping bag Poncha 35 from Mountainsmith LLC.
- Kelty Light Year Down 20. // Backpacker;Apr2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p116
The article evaluates the sleeping bag Light Year Down 20 from Kelty Inc.
- Vaude Cheyenne 500. BAUSMAN, JON // Backpacker;Jan2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates the Vaude Cheyenne 500 sleeping bag from Vaude.
- Bags. Lyons, Casey // Backpacker;Apr2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p109
The article evaluates several sleeping bags including Kotey from Eureka!, Sports Velocity from Eastern Mountain and RS1+Season Quilt from GoLite LLC.
- Lafuma Extreme 600. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p85
The article evaluates Extreme 600, a sleeping bag manufactured by Lafuma SA.