Fire/EMS Product News
- Single-Phase Electric Power Unit. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p165
The article provides information on the Super Simo Power Unit from AMKUS Inc.
- Masimo Corp brings hi-tech products to India. // BioSpectrum;Feb2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p22
The article reports that California-based non-invasive patient monitoring technologies manufacturer Masimo Corp. will open its offices in India to meet the health demands in the country.
- AMKUS Rescue Systems gives power unit a BOOST. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;5/ 1/2013, p1
The article features the GH2B-MCH, a mini power unit from AMKUS Rescue Systems of Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Masimo's board authorizes repurchase of up to 3M shares. // Medical Device Daily;8/11/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 150, p2
The article reports on the decision of the board of Masimo to repurchase up to three million shares of common stock in 2011.
- Masimo Upgraded on Improvements Near and Far. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;7/18/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p13
The article offers news briefs related to business industry in Orange County, California including Masimo Corp. and Baxter International Inc. are among the companies which outperform the stock market, analyst Lawrence Keusch upgraded his outlook on the sector and the opening of specialty...
- MASIMO ISP02: DATA-RICH, BUT TETHERED. // Aviation Consumer;Nov2014, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p21
The article offers brief information on the iSp02 tablet-driven pulse oximeter from Masimo Inc.
- Masimo Can Get Into NY Times, But Not Many Hospitals. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p29
Focuses on the profile of Masimo Corp. in the New York Times newspaper for the pulse oximeter device. Use of the oximeter in saving the life of a 2-week-old baby; Functions of oximeters; Difficulty of the company in selling the product to hospitals.
- Masimo Gets Good Analyst Grades for Long Term. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;2/24/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p54
The article reports on the attractive long-term growth prospect of patient monitor maker Masimo Corp. in Irvine, California.
- Masimo Gives on Zika; Great Park's New Leathernecks. Sullivan, Jerry // Orange County Business Journal;9/5/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p3
The article focuses on the contribution of some for-profit enterprises including Masimo Inc. to the array of philanthropic groups and nonprofit organizations that operate in Orange County, California's community of business.