- Breaking down mast climbers. // American Lift & Handlers;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p36
A review is presented of the elevating platform Mast Climbing Work Platform (MCWP) for the transportation of people and freight at construction sites.
- Houston Orders 6 Pumpers from Ferrara. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;3/23/2012, p2
The article reports that a contract for six custom rescue pumpers on Igniter chassis was awarded by the Houston Fire Department in Houston, Texas to Ferrara Fire Apparatus, that will feature extruded aluminum framework, Hale QMAX 2,000-gpm midship pumps, and airbag protection.
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;May2003, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p126
Presents news briefs concerning fire companies in the U.S., as of May 2003. Appointment of Gary Ewers for the position of president of the fire suppression group at Hale Products Inc.; Crash testing of Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc.'s inferno/igniter chasis.
- Ferrara Begins Installation of EPA 2010 - Compliant MaxxForce 13 Engines. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;3/30/2011, p1
The article reports that Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. has started the installation of the MaxxForce 13 diesel engines from Navistar, which is compliant to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2010, in its Igniter and Inferno custom fire chassis.
- Chris A. Ferrara. Kirtland, Chad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/17/96, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p14A
Features Chris A. Ferrara, founder of Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc., and a finalist in the 1996 Louisiana Entrepreneur of the Year Awards. Career background; Achievements; Company background.
- Trip to Look at Truck Nets Ethical Trouble. Stittleburg, Philip // Fire Chief;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p34
Discusses the business ethics code case involving Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. and fire officers from Houma , Louisiana Fire Department. Ferrara Fire Apparatus placement of a bid with the fire department to manufacture a fire truck; Ferrara Fire Apparatus' decision to pay the airfare and rental...
- UpRight's trailer mounted scissor. // Access International;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates the trailer mounted scissor lift, XT24AL by UpRight Inc.
- Articulated boom. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;12/19/2011, p10
The article evaluates the elevating platform A62JRT from the company Snorkel.
- Aichi finds niche in Munich. // American Lift & Handlers;May/Jun2010, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p18
The article evaluates the Skymaster WZ09ASM from Aichi.