- AN INDUSTRY LEADING MANUFACTURER OF FIRE AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p116
The article evaluates the Kevlar Composite TeleCrib Stabilization System and the VAULT line of hitch-mounted mobile units for fire engines by U.S. manufacturer of fire and rescue equipment Rescue 42.
- RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 52, p7
The article evaluates several rescue and extrication equipment, including the K12FD Fire Department Rescue Saw from Team Equipment Inc., the Space-Saver rescue struts from Res-Q-Jack Inc. and the TeleCrib rescue struts from Rescue 42 Inc.
- Shocks and struts. // Aftermarket Business;Nov2006, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p136
The article evaluates the Reflex shocks and struts from Monroe Inc.
- SCANSTRUT. // Boating;Jan2010, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p68
The article evaluates the PowerTower radar strut from Scanstrut.
- Strut. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2008, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p54
The article evaluates the struts from Thomas & Betts Corp.
- AN INDUSTRY LEADING MANUFACTURER OF FIRE AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT. // Fire Engineering;May2013, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p148
The article evaluates the Vaultâ„¢ product line of rescue equipment by fire and rescue equipment manufacturer Rescue 42 and lists the company website http://www.RESCUE42.com for additional information.
- Super Stud Building Products Inc. // Walls & Ceilings;Jun2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p120
The article features the Super Stud Curtain Wall Deflection Struts from Super Stud Building Products Inc.
- Super Stud Building Products Inc. // Walls & Ceilings;Jun2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p100
The article evaluates the Super Stud Deflection Struts from Super Stud Building Products Inc.
- Cut to the Chase. // Fire Chief;Jun2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p74
The article evaluates several extrication tools including AMK-22 Cutter from Amkus Rescue Systems, Shark collapsible step cribbing from Rescue 42 Inc., and emergency flotation device from Nebulus.