- Over 65,000 PADnet Tests and Counting. Aldrich, Todd // Podiatry Management;Mar2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p172
The article presents information on PADnet, a diagnostic device for peripheral arterial disease, from BioMedix.
- Biomedix. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p122
The article evaluates the Selec-3 IV multiple drip IV set from Biomedix Inc.
- Emerging Acne Gel Taken to Task. Jesitus, John // Dermatology Times;Nov2003 Supplement, pS30
Focuses on the use of a peptide-based gel developed by Helix BioMedix Inc. in reducing the severity of mild to moderate acne. Treatment of acne; Benefits of the acne gel; Stability of the compound.
- Infusion of capital gives biotech co. a fresh start. Bonura, Chris // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/07/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the reemergence of Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based biotechnology firm, Helix BioMedix Inc., following several changes implemented by the company. Problems encountered by the company during its start-up years; Helix's research on complex molecules that could strengthen antibiotics;...
- BioMedix's TRAKnet gets ONC certification. // Medical Device Daily;11/2/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 213, p5
The article reports on the certification of BioMedix's TRAKnet Practice Management Software 2.0 as a complete electronic health record (EHR) by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT).
- Peptides for Stretch Marks. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Dec2011, Vol. 126 Issue 12, p840
The article evaluates the Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream by Helix Biomedix.
- Helix BioMedix Strengthens Intellectual Property Position. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Helix BioMedix Inc., a developer of bioactivepeptides, has been granted four new U.S. and foreign patents including U.S. patent number 8,071,555 B2, entitled "Protective Skin Care Peptides," Australian patent number 2006212922, entitled "Antimicrobial Hexapeptides,"...
- Helix BioMedix Inc. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/19/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p35
Focuses on New Orleans, Louisiana-based Helix BioMedix Inc. Speculative revenue outlook; Losses racked up by the company since its creation in 1988; Plan to license technology to pharmaceutical companies; Founding of the company by Baton Rouge resident Keith Lanneaux; Licenses held for lytic...
- Towards evidence based medicine for paediatricians. Kneyber, Martin C. J. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Dec2013, Vol. 98 Issue 12, Special section p1018
The author reflects on the need to evaluate medical devices used by pediatrics and to check where the money spent on these devices is worth it and is being properly utilized or not.