- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p15
The article presents a comparison of equipments that will detect hazardous materials including the 8.0 version of HazMasterG3 from Alluviam LLC, the Multi-Gas Monitor from Industrial Scientific Corp., and the Chemical Identification System from Ahura Corp., and provides information on the...
- HazMasterG3 Hazmat Response App Now has HME Guidance. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/9/2012, p3
The article reviews the HazMasterG3 Decision Support System v16 tactical decision-support software from Alluvinam.
- Alluviam releases v17 of HazMasterG3. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;9/25/2013, p3
The article provides information on the version 17 of the HazMasterG3, a handheld Chemical, Biological, Radiological-Nuclear and Explosives/Health, Medical, and Environmental (CBRNE/HME) Decision Support System from Alluviam, certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as an...
- Wireless Decision Support System. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2005, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Introduces the HazRAE, a hazardous materials decision support application for chemical, biological assessment that runs on wireless devices from RAE Systems Inc. and Alluviam LLC.
- Dewpoint sensor technology. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p76
The article evaluates the DMT152 dewpoint transmitter designed for measuring low dewpoint in original equipment manufacturers (OEM) applications from Vaisala Inc.
- Knowing What You're Dealing With. // Tools & Technology;2008, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p56
The article evaluates the RI-2004DX Series Refrigerant Identifier from Neutronics Inc.
- Programmable Analogue Front End creates Smart Sensor Technology. // International Environmental Technology;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p9
A review is presented for chemical sensors called LMP91000A from gas sensor technology company Alphasense and mentions the use of programmable analogue front end in the sensors.
- Smart Sensor Technology Launched. // Asian Environmental Technology;Apr/May2014, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates LMP91000A, a programmable Analogue Front End (AFE) smart sensor by sensor technology company Alphasense.
- Programmable Analogue Front End creates Smart Sensor Technology. // International Environmental Technology;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 24 Issue 6, pii
A review is presented for a chemical sensing, which uses programmable analogue front end, developed by gas sensor technology company Alphasense.