- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2007, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p28
The article evaluates several boilers and related equipment, including the LX Series gas-fired boilers from Miura Boiler, the Easiheat steam water-heating system from Spirax Sarco Inc. and the BCU 370 burner-control unit from Kromschroder.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/13/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 15, p8
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products including the eco Hybrid Solar LLC water-heating system from Diversified Heat Transfer Inc., the LX-300 steam boiler from Miura Boiler Inc., and the EnergyX recovery system from Carrier Corp.
- Boilers. // Paperboard Packaging;Aug2006, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p31
The article evaluates boilers that are always operating at peak efficiency developed by Miura Boiler Inc.
- Boiler controller monitors performance to identify problems. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
The article evaluates the new BL Micro Controller boiler control system from Miura Boiler Inc.
- STEAM BOILER. // Food Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p38
The article evaluates the MiuraLX 200 steam boilers from Miura Boiler.
- Boilers Rescue Rug-Dyeing Process. // Process Heating;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p43
The article evaluates the LX-300 boiler from Miura Boiler Inc.
- Boilers. // Process Heating;Jul2013, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
The article offers brief information on several boiling equipment including the SigmaFire line of steam generators from Clayton Industries, the Models LX-200 and LX-50 boilers from Miura Boiler Inc. and the Model Gilflo ILVA flowmeter from Spirax Sarco Inc.
- Partnership saves college fuel, repair costs. // Engineered Systems;Jan1997, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p32
Describes how reduction in steam system fuel and maintenance costs was achieved by Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois under a partnership with Spirax Sarco Inc. Spirax Sarco Inc.'s training of the institution's pipefitters on trouble shooting techniques.
- Product Highlights. // Process Heating;Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p28
The article offers brief information on several heating equipment including the Turbo Dryer from Wyssmont Co. Inc., the accelerated-temperature fan from Chicago Blower Corp. and the Fig 36HP Y-type strainer from Spirax Sarco Inc.