Dawn of the Single-Engine Jet
- Eclipse to Auction Airplanes on Internet. // Flying;Aug2000, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p42
Announces the decision of Eclipse Aviation company to sell its Eclipse 500 twinjets through online auction.
- Eclipse Needs Another $100 Million. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Aug2001, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p16
Reports the need of funding for the development and certification of Eclipse 500 jet by Eclipse Aviation. Schedule of the first flight of the jet; Refinements to the Eclipse 500 design; List of the component suppliers for the jet.
- Inside Avionics. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/20/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 20, p104
The article discusses the features of the Avio aircraft cockpit from Eclipse 500.
- Epoxy paste speeds die production. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;6/6/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p27
Focuses on the epoxy paste used by Cessna for its Sovereign jets. Drawback of using traditional composite dies; Application of the paste; Total process time of the past.
- Cessna Sovereign Faster than Expected. // Flying;Apr2003, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p42
Reports on results of flight tests for Cessna's midsize Sovereign jet. Improvement in the jet's operational flexibility; Estimated number of orders for Cessna Sovereigns.
- Inside Business Aviation. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/12/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p102
The article reports that the a CJ2+ CitationJet was delivered by Cessna Aircraft Co. to Xpressdocs in Fort Worth, Texas. The author notes that the CitationJet was the 1,000th one delivered by the company. The CJ2+, as well as the other versions of the CitationJet, is powered by Williams...
- New Class of Jets Will Fly High With Help of NASA Research. // Welding Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the Eclipse 500, built by Albuquerque, New Mexico-based Eclipse Aviation Corp. Eclipse 500 is the first very light jet certified by the United States Federal Aviation Administration. The article discusses how friction stir welding helped make the Eclipse 500 a reality. It...
- Cessna Skylanes. Collins, Richard L. // Flying;Jun99, Vol. 126 Issue 6, p88
Evaluates Cessna 182 Skylane. Key features of the airplane; Performance quality; Development; Costs.
- Mustang Hits the Mark. McClellan, J. Mac // Flying;Sep2006, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p66
The article evaluates the Cessna Citation Mustang Model 510 light jets airplane and offers information on its interior and exterior amenities, the power train, speed and cost.