Parking 'Lots' of Trouble
- Making Vehicles Safer. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p92
The article evaluates the Arteco-Vehicle video surveillance solution from Arteco.
- Smart access without touching. // International Fire & Security Product News;Apr2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the decision of Legic Identsystems to exhibit its radio frequency identification system products to support contactless smart cards at the International Fire and Security trade show in Great Britain. Security features of the advant system; Remarks from Stephen Neff, vice president of...
- Arteco Partners with Panorama Technologies. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the partnering of Arteco with the Panorama Technologies Inc. in the U.S. It states that Panorama offers a state-of-the-art integrated security solutions for airport, seaport and other vital installations in India. According to the vice president of Arteco Steve Birkmeier,...
- Arteco Launches New Dealer Development Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the launching of the training and marketing support system, a business software from intelligent video solution provider Arteco in Saint Louis, Missouri. The business software is designed to increase company's revenues for its integrators through intelligent video....
- Sensing something in the air. // International Fire & Security Product News;Dec2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p14
Deals with the use of millimeter wave imaging for security screening in airports around the world. Description of the imager launched by QinetiQ; Functions of the LEGIC chip cards with contactless reader technology; Purpose of the installation of HandReaders from Recognition Systems Inc. at...
- Windy City lockers secured. // International Fire & Security Product News;Dec2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the move of Haefele America Co. to use the Legic-based LockerLocks for its lockers at the Holmes Place River East studio in Chicago, Illinois. Configuration of the lockers; Information on how the LockerLocks system works.
- Suppliers Stepping Up. // Government Security;Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses products available from security suppliers which are compliant with FIPS 201. HID Global's iCLASS series of card readers have been approved by the United States General Services Administration as compliant. Legic Identisystems Ltd. offers a compliant card reader....
- Mobile management. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the launch of MobiLeT, a universal mobile prime terminal device which utilizes the standard personal computer card type 2 format, developed by LEGIC. Description of the device; Advantage of MobiLet.
- LEGIC Identsystems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2007, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p102
The article profiles LEGIC Identsystems, the company that invented the 13.56 megahertz contactless smart card technology in the U.S. The company, which was established in 1990, introduced the world's first contactless and secure smart card technology platform for access control and other...