- MAGNETOSTRICTIVE SENSORS. // Food Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p40
The article evaluates the Temposonics R-Series linear-position sensors and Level-Plus M-Series transmitters from MTS Systems Corp.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/9/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 15, p8
The article evaluates several commercial products related to heating and ventilation (HVAC) industry including the condensing hydronic boilers from Fulton Co., the water-source heat pumps from McQuay International and the HVAC equipment vibration isolation pad from Kellett Enterprises Inc.
- Powrmatic and Midea on Mission. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jun2015, p25
The article announces the 2015 launch of Powrmatic and Midea Air Conditioning Group's Mission range of high wall heat pump split system air-conditioners.
- LEAVING NO BTU BEHIND. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2016, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p134
The article offers brief information on CliamateMaster Water-Source Heat Pumps from ClimateMaster Inc.
- Heat Pumps Designed to Save Energy. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/26/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p19
The article offers brief information on two heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the Rebel rooftop heat pump from Daiken Applied and WeatherMaster Series from Carrier Corp.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/21/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 3, p8
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment which include the water-to-water heat pumps Envision NXW Series from WaterFurnace International Inc., the Crystal Merchandiser display case from Zero Zone Inc. and Aar-O-Vent air and dirt separator from Thrush Co. Inc.
- The Weather Inside. Ingram, Bob // Progressive Grocer;Apr2014, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p144
The article offers information about various heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems used in supermarkets and grocery stores, including the HVAC technology, the Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS), and the Duct-Free Mini-Split (DFS) Heat Pumps from conglomerate corporation LG.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/11/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p8
The article evaluates several equipment for heating and ventilation industry, including the Glycol Solution/Water Make-up Unit (GMU) from Bell & Gossett, the XV90i gas furnace and the 14 SEER line of straight-match heat pumps and air conditioners.
- PRODUCTS. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p140
The article features heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, including the IPC 9511 chiller plant automation system from Armstrong Fluid Technologies, the Super-E line of motors from Baldor Electric and the LG Multi V Water IV water source heat pump from LG Electronics USA.