Mitsubishi Fuso unveils major changes
- THREE WAY SPLIT. // Commercial Motor;11/8/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5253, p44
The article evaluates several tipper vehicles including Mascott 65-150 from Renault, NQR from Isuzu and Canter 7C-15 from Mitsubishi Fuso.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canters to share engine. // Commercial Motor;7/16/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5340, p14
The article evaluates a range of Euro-5 canters from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp.
- Fourmidable CONTENDER. MATTHEI, PAUL // Diesel;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the Canter FG8 series 4x4 from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp.
- Fuso claims emissions first with hybrid light-duty truck. // Automotive Engineer;Oct2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p39
The article evaluates the Canter Eco Hybrid light-duty truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp.
- Canters service gallops ahead. Brown, Roger // Motor Transport;9/27/2007, p13
The article evaluates the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck.
- FUSO CANTER 4X4 GOES WHERE OTHERS FEAR. Miletic, Branko // Government News;May2009, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p38
The article evaluates the Canter FG 4X4 truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp.
- POWER ISN'T EVERYTHING. // Commercial Motor;3/15/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5220, p42
The article presents evaluates the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 3CC11.
- 2008 Truck model preview. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;Nov2007, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p56
The article features several trucks, including the Dodge Ram 4500, the 2008 E-Series commercial van from Ford Motor Co. and the W4500 cab from General Motors Corp.
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;7/12/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5237, p19
The article evaluates several trucks, including a truck from MAN, a truck from Daf Trucks and the Kerax truck from Renault.