- Lessons learned: Working with the M9 ACE. McAvenia, Peggy; Whitacre, William // Engineer;Dec94, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p25
Focuses on the results of the post-fielding training effectiveness analysis (PFTEA) survey on the M9 Armored Combat Earthmover performed by the Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization in 1993 for US Army and Marine Corps engineer units. Different issues identified; Problem areas of...
- Fired up for launch. // Engineer (00137758);2/25/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7742, p6
The article evaluates the Supacat unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) and the non-line-of-sight (NLOS) Cannon from BAE Systems PLC.
- Joint EOD Rapid Response Vehicle (JERRV). Gourley, Scott R. // Army Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p77
The article evaluates the Joint Explosive Ordnance Disposal Rapid Response Vehicle (JERRV) from Force Protection Inc.
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: BAE Systems to provide transparent armored gun shield for the U.S. Marine Corps. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p35
The article evaluates the Marine Corps Transparent Armored Gun Shield (MCTAGS) turret from BAE Systems PLC.
- Rheinmetall Displays German Army's New Puma AIFV At Eurosatory. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;6/23/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Puma armored infantry fighting vehicle (AIFV) from automotive parts supplier and military technology group Rheinmetall AG.
- A battle-proven contender for Canada's new CCV. McNaught, Jason // Esprit de Corps;Apr2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the CV-90 close combat vehicle (CCV) from BAE Systems PLC.
- Wheels: Alcoa manufactures world's largest single-piece forged aluminum tank hull. // Designfax;12/23/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p1
The article discusses the launch of the world's largest single-piece forged aluminum combat tank hull from the Alcoa Inc. at the Association of the US Army Annual Meeting held in Washington, D.C. in October 2014.
- BAE Systems Combines GCV Components, Navy Weapons for Future Technology Demonstrator. Eckstein, Megan // Defense Daily;10/20/2014, p1
BAE Systems showed off a combination of mature technologies from throughout the company's portfolio, many of them related to the now-canceled Ground Combat Vehicle, asÂ…
- WATCH YOUR STEP! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2008, Issue 671, p4
The article reviews the driver's vision enhancer of Bradley armored truck.