- WINDY CITY KEEPS ON TRUCKIN'. Jewett, Dale; Wong, Jonathan // AutoWeek;2/11/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p9
The article evaluates several automobiles, including the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse from General Motors Corp., the 2009 Equator pickup from Suzuki and the Edge Sport car from Ford Motor Co.
- AMERICAN BEAUTIES. Amadio, Jill // Entrepreneur;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p25
The article evaluates several automobiles from various manufacturers including the 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T from DaimlerChrysler AG, the Ford Taurus from Ford Motor Co. and the Pontiac G8 from General Motors Corp.
- CROSSOVER APPEAL. Valdes-Dapena, Peter // Money;Mar2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p115
The article presents a comparison of several automobiles including the Scion xB from Toyota Motor Corporation, the Ford Escape Hybrid and the General Motors Corporation's Acadia.
- 2010 Truck Buyer's Guide. HARDIN, DREW // Outdoor Life;Jan2010, Vol. 217 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates several trucks including the Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 truck from General Motors Corp., the F-150 SVT Raptor 4x4 from Ford Motor Co. and Titan 4X4 from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Family sedans Detroit's new breed for '83. DUNNE, JIM; KEEBLER, JACK // Popular Science;Mar83, Vol. 222 Issue 3, p16
The article evaluates several sedans including the Buick Century T Type from General Motors Corp., Chrysler E Class from DaimlerChrysler AG, and Mercury Marquis from Ford Motor Co.
- Getting Real. // AutoWeek;1/26/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p20
The article evaluates several automobiles including 2010 Buick LaCrosse from General Motors Corp., 2010 Lincoln MKT from Ford Motor Co. and 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro from Audi AG.
- Consumer Reports: Mustang V-6 tops rival. // Automotive News;9/13/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6429, p42
The article presents a comparison of Chevrolet Camaro from General Motor Corp. and Ford Mustang from Ford Motor Co. made by the October issue of Consumer Reports.
- 2009 Makes & Models. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p60
The article evaluates trucks, including the F Super Duty Series of crew cabs from Ford, the Cascadia truck from Freightliner and the 338CT truck from Hino.
- Ford and Freightliner--the real deal. // World Wastes;Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p7
Reports on Freightliner Corp.'s offer to buy Ford Motor Co.'s heavy truck business. How the purchase would benefit Freightliner; Marketing plans for the HN80 truck.