- Eight-Base 1.67 Spherical SFSV. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p82
The article evaluates KBco's high-index semi-finished single-vision lens.
- KBco Offers EOS PAL in 1.67. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p82
The article evaluates the EOS progressive addition lens (PAL) in 1.67 high-index material from KBco.
- KBco Offers Polarized Polycarbonate DP Solutions. // Vision Monday;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p42
The article features the DP Solutions lenses from KBco.
- KBco Debuts 'Wrap Solutions' Polarized Lens Series. // Vision Monday;10/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p58
This article provides information on Wrap Solutions, a series of polarized lenses released by KBco in the U.S. in 2006. The lenses are designed to provide first-class optics in fashion and performance wrap frames. Wrap Solutions consist of the Single Vision Wrap which has the largest polarized...
- Pushing the Envelope: Lens Customization. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates several progressive addition lenses (PALs) including the Izon Progressive lens from Ophthonix Inc., Varilux Ipseo from Essilor of America Inc., and the GT2 progressive lenses from ZEISS Co.
- New Products. // 20/20;May2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p82
The article evaluates several optical products including the lense GT2 Short from Carl Zeiss Vision, fog free lens treatment from Opticote and the Varilux Physio Short 360 from Essilor of America.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Oct2015, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p110
The article offers brief information on several equipment and supplies for optical lens production including the HPE-810 patternless edger from Coburn Technologies, the Indigo AR blue light filtering anti-reflective coating from iCoat Co., and the KBco polarized lenses from KBCo/Essilor.
- CARL ZEISS CONQUEST 4X32 MC. T. M. // Field & Stream;Sep2006, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p72
The article evaluates the Conquest line of U.S.- hunter-friendly 12-inch- tube scopes from Zeiss Co. and offers information on its weight, optical features and cost.
- Three New Bifocal Options. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2000, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p120
Introduces Zeiss' range of magnifying bifocal lenses for low vision patients. Product features; Contact information.