A Must Have For Your Business Emergency Kit
- TEN THE OF BEST. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);May2012, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates several products used for para-alpinism sports including mountaineering jacket Zonal jacket and Nima trousers by Mountain Hardwear Inc. and waterproof head torch Storm by Black Diamond Inc.
- Field Notes. ELLISON, JULIE // Climbing;Feb2015, Issue 332, p42
The article offers brief information on several equipment for mountaineers including the AR-385a Harness from Arc'teryx Equipment Inc., a head torch from Black Diamond Equipment Inc. and the Petzl Cirro crashpad from Petzl Distribution.
- Black Diamond Equipment to open retail store in Ogden. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/2/95, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p7
Reports that Black Diamond Equipment Ltd. has purchased the assets of Ogden Mountaineering. Black Diamond as maker of skiing and mountain climbing gear; Remodeling of former Ogden store in Salt Lake City; Address of store.
- Brigade Gets a Boost in Sales. Cotlier, Moira // Catalog Age;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p14
Reports the increase in the demands for Brigade Quartermasters, a favorite catalog of survivalists in the United States. Increase in the sales of gas mask; Number of requesters waiting to receive the catalog; Factors for the surge in sales and catalog requests.
- Pick of the pack. // Design Engineering;Jun98, p76
Focuses on the ice pick developed by Black Diamond Equipment company for mountain climbers. Description of the product; Typical tensile strength that can be attained by the ice pick when heated.
- New Laser Makes the Cut. // Product Design & Development;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p18
Features CL-7A, a new laser cutting system from Black Diamond. Key features; Availability; Pros and cons.
- Breath of Life. // Ski;Sep99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on a vest for avalanche victims called Avalung from Black Diamond. How the vest works; Price.
- OUTFITTER: trial run. Hirschfeld, Cindy // Skiing;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p88
Provides information on Ascension Clipfix Skins for backcountry skiing from Black Diamond.
- Lessons learned. Metcalf, Peter // Inc.;Apr95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p35
Explains what mountain climbing and running a business have in common. The author's 1980 climbing experience which played a role in teaching him how to build his company, Black Diamond Equipment Ltd.; Alpine-style climbing and entrepreneurship; The difficult climbing trip up Alaska's Mount...