- Whipping up interest in healthier desserts. // Food & Drink Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p15
The article evaluates the whip topping concentrate Lamequick SUN 40 from Cognis.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2007, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p124
The article features products for the food service industry including the Country Fried Steaks from Advance Food Co., a Cabernet Sauvignon from the Trinchero Napa Valley Reserve collection and the Prep Chef turkey breast products from the Jennie-O Turkey Store.
- Home Front. // Redbook;Apr2010, Vol. 214 Issue 4, p208
The article evaluates several household products, including Giada DeLaurentiis's cookware collection, home decoration line from interior designer Tracy Hutson, and TruWhip whipped topping.
- market basket. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p60
The article evaluates food industry products including Tyson Cornish game hens, Fiber One cereal from General Mills and Kikkoman's Tamari Soy Sauce.
- OBSESSIONS. // Gourmet;Feb2009, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates several processed foods, including the chocolate Pralus Le 100% bar from Chocosphere, D-Train's Hot Pepper Sauce, and Recchiutis' Mores Bites.
- orange crush. // Women's Health;Oct2007, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p44
The article features several pumpkin products including the Alfonso Gourmet Pasta Pumpkin Ravioli, Sgt. Pepper's Pumpkin Chipotle Sauce, and Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus--Pumpkin Raisin Crunch.
- Saucy solutions. // Australian Parents;Dec/Jan2008, p31
The article offers information about the Heinz Cook at Home range of six sauces and two dry pastas.
- TOP TASTES TO TRY. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Mar2008, p132
This section features various products, such as the recipe book "Spanish Cuisine," by Simone and Ines Ortega, the Cheeky Monkey Nut & Seed Clusters nut bar and Heinz Cook at Home sauce for babies.
- 3 (Tasty) THINGS TO LOVE. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2008, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p30
The article evaluates several food items including Bingo's Barbecue Rub from Oakley Bistro, Parky's Smokehouse's barbecue sauces, and the restaurant G.T. South's dry rub.