- Toxic Warnings. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p178
The article presents a comparison of gas detectors and analyzers including ultima XL/XT series gas monitors from MSA, compact and lightweight four-gas detector from GFG Instrumentation Inc., and HGVI from Smiths Detection.
- ALTAIR family specializes in gas detection. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates a series of gas detectors and test equipment from ALTAIR.
- Multi-Sensor Toxic Gas Monitor. // Sea Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p55
The article evaluates the SentryRAE Steel multi-sensor toxic gas monitor from RAE Systems Inc.
- Gas detector. // LP/Gas;Aug2008, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p48
The article evaluates the QRAE II pump, a sensor toxic gas detector for oxygen from RAE Systems Inc.
- New Fixed Gas Detection Products For Enhanced Industrial Safety. // Petro Industry News;Apr/May2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
The article offers brief information on the line of fixed-systems gas detection products from gas detection systems provider RAE Systems Inc. including the RAEGuard 2 photoionization detector, RAEAlert toxic and flammable fixed gas detectors and the FMC system level controllers.
- PRODUCT UPDATE. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p49
The article evaluates several presents a comparison of gas detection products including the Gasgard XL Controller from MSA Inc., GasAlertMax XT multi-detector from BW Technologies by Honeywell and iTrans DS2 Docking Station from Industrial Scientific Corp.
- Single-Gas Monitors Broadcast Unmistakable Visual and Audio Alarms. // Government Procurement;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates Mine Safety Appliances Co.'s Altair single-gas detector and offers information on its ability to detect carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide or oxygen.
- Orange Alerts. // Fire Chief;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p88
The article evaluates several danger-sensing technologies and offers information on the special features of the device including the handheld Defender TSR test strip reader from Alexeter Technologies, the HazMasterG3 9.0 warning device from Alluvium, the ultra-compact GassAlertMicroClip device...
- PRODUCTS & software. // Control Engineering;Jun2008, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p77
The article evaluates the 145MA micro pushbutton from Elobau Sensor Technology Inc., Series 86 and 88 Limit Controllers from Athena Controls Inc., and SafEye Xenon 800 Gas Detection System from MSA.