- Research SciMark Report. Pine, Jordan // Response;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p18
The article reviews three home products including the Slice-O-Matic food slicer and chopper from TELEBrands Group, the drill driver from Allstar Products Group, and Black Out security stamp from SAS Group Inc.
- Handy gadgets for $30 or less. // Consumer Reports;Dec97, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p36
Evaluates a variety of cooking gadgets priced under $30. Such products tested as the Pedrini Gravy Separator, Oxo Good Grips Swivel Peeler, and Piazza Fine Strainers; The features of the products; Contact information.
- Can openers. // Consumer Reports;Sep94, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p588
Tests electric and manual can openers. Price range; Hand-held models; Ease of use; Difficulties with rectangular cans.
- A FRESH TAKE ON HERBS. // Shape;Jul2009, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p100
The article evaluates the Prepara Herb-Savor, which keeps herbs fresh.
- SHOPPING SHOWCASE. // Ebony;Nov1950, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p71
The article evaluates a selection of kitchen accessories including a bath tub math with a head rest.
- the $10 tool we're loving. // Shape;Jul2010, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p140
This article evaluates the Amco corn kerneler that removes and catches kernels from fresh cooked corn.
- Brew-Ha-Ha. BAZILIAN, EMMA // Adweek;10/3/2016, Vol. 57 Issue 32, p37
The article evaluates various kitchen equipment including Picnic Time Football Bean Bag Toss Game, Plaid Car Organizer, and Onja Stove.
- A Cut Above. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Feb2009, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates the heirloom-quality sterling silver kitchen utensils from Osborne.
- BIRTH OF THE BLUES. // Australian House & Garden;Sep2008, Issue 9, p65
The article evaluates the Bora Bora saucepans and casseroles.