- Art pen. // Print;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p135
The article evaluates the Le Set Rotring ArtPen from Koh-I-Noor.
- Just desserts. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
Reviews fast food products. Hot dog sandwiches; Mori-Nu Lite Silken Tofu.
- Just desserts. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;May94, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p16
Reviews the nutritional content of convenience foods. Corbin Foods Edibowls; Cookies sold by the Girl Scouts.
- It may be fast, but it is good? // Prepared Foods;Jan98, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p39
Presents information on which fast foods are the best tasting in the United States according to various surveys. Which fast food restaurant won for the burger with the least total fat; Names of the fast food chains which were judged as offering the tastiest potato recipe according to `Consumer...
- Fast, yes, but how good? // Consumer Reports;Dec97, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p10
Rates fast food from popular United States chain restaurants on the basis of taste and nutrition. Evaluation of burgers, roast beef and grilled chicken sandwiches, chicken pieces and nuggets, and fried and mashed potatoes, from ten major chains; Recommendations; Developments in fast food, such...
- Can fast food be good food? // Consumer Reports;Aug94, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p493
No abstract available.
- Fast food for fat-watchers. // Consumer Reports;Sep93, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p574
Looks at fast food offerings for the diet conscious. Claims and reality; Nutritional content; Taste; Recommendations. INSETS: Making a meal of it (meal comparison).;How good foods turn bad.;Where's the fat? (quiz on fast food)..
- Fast-food minefield. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug94, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p28
Provides information on healthy meals in fast-food restaurants. Rules in choosing fast-foods; Foods that are high in calories; Recommendations.
- It's Sara Lee vs. Sara Wannabe. LaBell, Fran // Prepared Foods;Sep93, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p146
Presents findings of an experiment on products from cookbooks and retail produced products. Comparison between cheesecake recipe of Sara Lee and retail produced cheesecake; Sensory panel; Preferences between two products.